Design Crush: Mary McDonald

Every October, new design books flood the bookshelves.  It's one out of a million reasons why Fall is my favorite time of year.  One book that came out this past month was "Mary McDonald: Interiors: The Allure of Style."  I'll confess, it wasn't at the top of my priority list, since I hadn't heard of Mary McDonald before and I, uh, ahem, judged the book by it's cover.  Not that it's not a beautiful cover, it's just not one that screams "Brooke must own this."  Then, while surfing the web for design inspiration, I came across Mary McDonald's website.  Stunning. Absolutely, inexplicably stunning.







And these images are just her home screen pics!  Needless to say, I will be purchasing this book ASAP.  Look forward to more on fabulous Mary McDonald! 


P.S. I should have known who she was, because I have seen her turquoise office everywhere for the past year or so.  Silly me!





No comments:

Post a Comment