Perfect Pair: Blue Ikat + Gold

I'll admit it.  I didn't like ikat when it first hit the design scene.  Maybe it's because I'm a Utah native and haven't been able to truly appreciate anything related to South Western design (sorry if you're taste is South Western.  It can be done quite well).  Maybe it's because I haven't been lucky enough to travel to Indonesia where this beautiful fabric originates (though many other cultures have similar ways of weaving).  But the darn pattern grew on me and now, I adore it!  I like to glam it up (ok I like EVERYTHING glammed up) and pairing it with a gorgeous metallic, like gold, makes the perfect pair!

Ikat Gown Accessorized To Perfection
Source Unknown

Ikat Drumshade from Etsy Seller studioJota

YSL 1980's Cuff via 1stDibs

Ipod Case from Etsy Seller JiuJiu

Slipper Chair Source Unknown
Clutch from Etsy seller kyoozi
Boden Ikat Cardigan
Global Views Starburst Mirror
Ikat Pillows from Etsy Seller estateeclectic


No comments:

Post a Comment