Starburst Mirrors

It's no secret I'm obsessed with starburst mirrors.  I have one in my living room and one over my bed... I still want more!  To me, a starburst mirror is the ultimate wall decor for the modern sophisticate.

Nickel Starburst from Global Views

Whether you are traditional, contemporary, or even rustic there is a starburst mirror for you!   Take a look at the following collection of photos to see what I mean:

Kelly Wearstler

Kelly Wearstler table accessories for Bergdorf Goodman's

Suzanne Kasler
(So much more style than if a traditional mirror was hung over the chest, don't you think?)
Suzanne Kasler
Arteriors

Metropolitan Home

Sarah Richardson
(my dream bathroom)

Sarah Richardson
Arteriors
(The PERFECT starburst mirror, in my opinion.  I may have to purchase this before too long...)

Nickel Starburst pulls via NestInteriorDesign

Nickel Starburst pulls via NestInteriorDesign
(I really want to know their source for these.  Let me know if you know!)

Suzanne Kasler via Elle Decor
Italian Giltwood Circa 1930 via 1stDibs


Decor Pad
 Next time you have an empty space on your wall, consider adding a little polish and sophistication with a starburst!

No comments:

Post a Comment