Can This Be Made Into A Room? Victoria Bojarskaja

I love this girl. The Lithuanian model, Victoria Bojarskaja, is just so gosh-darn beautiful!  You know me, I had to turn my favorite pic of her into a room!
 
{via FGR}
I started this room by finding the sofa equivalent of Victoria's top. The Celia sofa from MG+BW is the prefect match.  Then for that fabulous necklace- it's such a gorgeous piece!  I interpreted the long antiqued bronze chains as a heavily antiqued mirror and a statement chandelier made entirely of antiqued bronze chains (both from Arteriors).  So fabulous, if I do say so myself!


I was going to turn this room into a living room, but then I thought, why not go crazy and make it a dining room?  I have always wanted to use a full-length sofa in a dining space and where better to test it out than here?  I would add a stunning Art Deco table circa 1940 (1stDibs).  I know I say every style is my favorite style, but Art Deco is my first and foremost love, especially French Art Deco.  It's the perfect transition between traditional and contemporary.  Adore.  For the other seating around the table I would add some upholstered chairs in a linen (Overstock). If you need dining chairs I HIGHLY recommend these.  Amazing quality, amazing price! They are what I have around my own dining table, actually.  Add a sideboard  (Baker) in a parchment finish under the mirror, accessorize with some vintage Dorothy Thorpe glassware (Etsy) and a funky bronze sculpture (Arteriors), and you have a completed statement formal dining room.  Tre Chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment