Bungalow 5

I have recently fell in love. As an interior designer I see it SO many different styles of furniture on a daily basis, but none of them have ever been so close to my personal style as Bunglow 5's line of casegoods. They are sleek, chic, and timeless. I would use their pieces in both traditional and contemporary spaces.  Basically, Bungalow 5 rocks.

Houzz.com
I DIE over this room.  I would never think to put a bright turquoise with a more serene green/blue, but it looks great!
Berkley Side Table in Gray & White
 
Decor Pad

Jacqui Side Table in Black Lacquer

St. George Parade of Homes 2011 designed by Alice Lane
Jacqui Side Table in White Lacquer
Check out their whole line of fine furniture here and contact me for product info!

4 comments:

  1. I would love info on some of their pieces. Marieburr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this piece! The last set of drawers is gorgeous!
    Meagan
    The Row House Nest
    www.rowhousenest.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Bungalow 5 and am loving your blog as well! Glad I found it. . .

    ReplyDelete