Fashion Essentials: Gingham Shirt

The Autumn bug has really started to kick in this week.  I know, I know, it's barely mid-August, but hey, some stores already have Christmas decorations out. Now THAT is crazy.  To get my Autumn fix in (without looking too out-of-season) I grabbed a new GINGHAM SHIRT this past week:


So I can style this top for now...
...or later...
Let's take a look at how other modern sophisticates styled their gingham for Summer:




...and for Fall...




Gorgeous gingham isn't just for fashion either.  Take a gander at these gingham interiors:







How would you incorporate gingham in your life??

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Totally love the outfit that you put together for the later outfit! Definitely my style, and those shoes! Oh, I think I'm drooling.....


    Much Love,
    Trissta
    Living on the Chic

    ReplyDelete