Berkshire Estate: Main Kitchen + Dining Room

I can finally show off the 
MAIN KITCHEN + DINING ROOM.

Brooke Jones Designs Kitchen Concrete Countertops Subway Tile Floating Shelves

So far I've only been able to reveal the floating shelves (as seen on Studio 5)
but there is so much more to this kitchen! I can't decide what I love most:
The stained concrete counter tops? The coffer and bead board ceiling? The sleek stainless steel hood? 
The TWO sinks and TWO dishwashers? The fridge that is the size of my first post-college apartment?
There's just too many goodies packed in this modern kitchen design!

Hidden Pantry Door Floating Shelf Porcelain Tile Stainless Steel Appliancces

The above cabinetry is actually a hidden door to the pantry. 
I wish I could take credit for that idea but that was 100% my client. So clever!
You can see the hidden opening below.


Anthropologie Bowls Mismatched Green Color Counter Stool

Having a mismatched chair isn't for everyone, I know, but I love it in this space!! 
We have so many fun pops of color throughout the floating shelves, 
it's fun to have an unexpected pop in the chairs too.

How to Accessorize Open Shelves for a Kitchen

Stainless Steel Fridge West Elm Globe Pendants Stained Concrete Countertops


X Back Dining Chairs Dandelion Wire Pendant Lights

I die over the wire dandelion pendants above the dining room table. 
We loved them so much, don't be surprised if we see the mini-version in a few bathrooms coming up.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART 
OF THIS KITCHEN?
I'd love to hear your feedback!

Tomorrow we'll tackle the hangout spots at the Berkshire, including the main family room and deck!

{Interior Design by Brooke Jones Designs, Photography by Jylare Smith}

2 comments:

  1. just looked through all your house photos. my mouth is literally hanging wide open. this is my dream home. everything is so wide, open, modern but still classic and elegant. and i'm absolutely DYING over the ball pit and slide. your kids are officially the luckiest in the world. enjoy it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana, your feedback means the world to me! I'm so glad you like my work!! Keep the comments coming.

    ReplyDelete