Grey & Peach: Happy Pinning Accident

Have you Pinners out there ever noticed sometimes your pins 
look absolutely amazing together?  It has happened a few times to me, actually. 
I'll just be pinning unrelated pieces and when I review my pin history I think 
"holy crap, those look good together!"  I created a board from my latest "AHA" moment.

We all know I'm a fan of gold and grey but I would never have thought to add some 
golden peach tones into the mix, if it weren't for this 
GREY & PEACH 
happy accident.


I die over the pair of abstract paintings.  The layering of different mediums 
(oil, pencil, pieces of checks and invoices, etc.) is stunning:


So pretty and feminine with a little edge. Perfection.

And those chairs??  BANANAS. They remind me of the 
Milo Baughman's classic lounge chair but updated with a sleeker more slender frame.

  
1. Brass Thin-Frame Chairs via Lawson-Fenning
2. Sparkling Brass Sputnik Chandelier via Joseph Anfuso circa 1950's
3.  Mixed Media Diptych via Stripe Vintage Modern circa 1970's
4. Grey Walnut John Stuart Credenza via Stripe Vintage Modern circa 1950's

No comments:

Post a Comment