Sneak Peek: Berkshire Master Bedroom

 I am so excited to get a few detail shots of my projects back!
Today's preview is of a newly constructed custom home where I assisted in 
designing details from the custom upholstered bed down to the doorknobs and hinges. 

Here's a sneak peek at
 THE BERKSHIRE MASTER BEDROOM.

Brooke Jones Designs Berkshire Master Bedroom Custom Upholstered Bed White Ruched Bedding

Brooke Jones Wicker Vase Seashell Ball

Crystal Door Knob Brooke Jones Interior Design

A lot of sweat and tears went into this project. 
Totally. Worth It.

My photographer, Jylare, was amazing. I mean, AMAZING.
The girl has some serious talent, as you will see in upcoming posts.

Stay tuned for the full reveal next week and for more sneak peeks of another project tomorrow!

{Interior Design by Brooke Jones Designs, Photography by Jylare Smith}

1 comment:

  1. I love the details! I can't believe this was part of your design. I'd love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete